VOL. 2 - MORE INSTRUCTIONS FROM FEBRUARY

AS PRAYER PARTNERS PRAY FOR ME THIS SATURDAY, 15.8.26, I ASKED GOD TO HELP ME AS I TALK TO CHURCH LEADERS FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND I HEARD:

"I HAVE GONE AHEAD OF YOU."

FRM WEDNESDAY CLASS BY SUNDAY ORAH

Exodus 19:5
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

24.8.26 

Jeremiah 51:44 GNT

[44] I will punish Bel, the god of Babylonia, and make him give up his stolen goods; the nations will not worship him any more. “Babylon's walls have fallen. 

P. DO THAT TO ALLAH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS REMINDS US OF HOW TO INTERPRET THE BIBLE

4 POWERFUL STEPS INTO FULNESS & ABUNDANCE IN LIFE, BUSINESS AND MINISTRY

FIRST IMPRESSIONS - ALEX OGUH LIFE JOURNAL