21.8.26 I HAVE OPENED THE DOOR FOR GOD'S PEOPLE & ISAAC WILL BE RELEASED
GOD'S WORD TO ME ON 22.8.26@4:30AM Jeremiah 46:28 AMP
[28] “Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,” says the Lord, “For I am with you. For I will make a full and complete end of all the nations To which I have driven you; Yet I will not make a full end of you. But I will discipline and correct you appropriately And by no means will I declare you guiltless or leave you unpunished.”
B4 now, see: AS PRAYER PARTNERS PRAY FOR ME THIS SATURDAY, 15.8.26, I ASKED GOD TO HELP ME AS I TALK TO CHURCH LEADERS FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND I HEARD:
"I HAVE GONE AHEAD OF YOU."
FRM WEDNESDAY CLASS BY SUNDAY ORAH
Exodus 19:5
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
22.8.26- 5:11am I saw this as a reason to work harder. Jeremiah 48:10 AMP
[10] “Cursed is the one who does the work of the Lord negligently, And cursed is the one who restrains his sword from blood [in executing the judgment of the Lord].
22.8.26@9:32am "Be speaking in tongues for one hour per day."
#9:40am Fast one day per week.
Return to 3-days per month Retreat &
Enforce 8-day retreat once in a year
"ONCE YOU ARE DOING THESE THINGS, DON'T WORRY, THE VERSE ABOUT THE STEPS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BEING ORDERED WILL COME INTO EFFECT. NO WIND OR RAIN,YET THE DITCHES WILL BE FILLED."
Psalms 37:23 (KJV) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
"IT WAS JESUS WHO APPOINTED THE PEOPLE TO WORK WITH HIM. PRAY AND CALL THOSE THAT COME TO YOUR MIND."
1. Emma Yusuf
2. Bala AKOGU
3. Emma Achimugu
4. Shaibu @ Ganaja
5. Joe Meliga
ANOTHER TEAM
1. ThankGod
2. Mado Joseph
3. Emma Omada
4. SAM UMORU
@1:41pm "Ask God for capacity to relate well with people. Manage people well. Grow socially. Not every door is physical. You need doors to people. Somebody can be a door that leads to another door. Use doors. The former Deputy Governor was your mate and you didn't know him. The angel told Cornelius to call Peter. Peter was the door.
Also develop capacity for prayers. Prayer is an interface between God and man. Prayer changes you. On mount Zion, you possess their possession. Real praying will transform your children. Doors open when people pray for Peter.
3. Rev. 3:8 Alex, I have set an open/ door for you. Why? I know you have no strength. But you have not denied me, though you have little strength, little anointing, little years, little money, reduced health, etc." Job didn't deny God. The wife failed here."
DURING THE PRAYER, HE SAID, "GO TO KNOCK DOORS (PEOPLE) YOU NEED. THEY WILL OPEN TO YOU FROM NOW/TODAY."
@ PH WORKERS 8.9.26
"TAKE DISCIPLESHIP ON CEFN PARTNERS PAGE & ANOTHER ONE ON CEFN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WHATSAPP PLATFORMS."
TALK TO EACH OF YOUR CHILDREN ON WHATSAPP."
12.9.26@ about 1-2pm
1. An idea to do video of Mary answering a Muslim man about who is the Father of her Son. The Muslim man said, "No. God can't be His Father because God has no wife. Mary laughed loud and long. Followed by her going to meet Jesus on the way and Jesus asking her, "What was that Man telling you? Mary related the incident and Jesus laughs and goes away towards Heaven.
5, Back of A.A. Rano Filling Station, Nr Saint Francis Catholic Church, by Ganaja Junction, Lokoja ...
14.9.26 TRACT PUBLISHING
DANIEL OJOCHEGBE ALFA ADDED N50,000 TO THE ARCHITECTURAL WORK I DID FOR THEM. I SENSE I SHOULD DONATE IT TO GOD'S BY STARTING TRACT PUBLICATIONS. SO
1. BOUGHT 2No. NEW CARTRIDGES @ N8,000 & N14,000 & REFILLED THE OLD CARTRIDGES AT N4000 EACH. TOTAL= N34,000
2. I BOUGHT 6 REAMS OF PAPERS @ N22,300.
N56,300. CONSIDER N50,000 GIVEN TO START TRACT PUBLICATIONS. N6300 FOR COMMERCIAL PUBLICATIONS.
Comments
Post a Comment